ISBT 128 Labeling for Cellular Therapy
Organized by the Laboratory Practices Committee
Chair: Leigh Sims Poston, BSc
Chao-Yong Lee, BSc, Data Manager of the Leukemia/Bone Marrow
Transplant Program of BC
Giovanna Cameron, RT, Section Head,
Clinical Cell Therapy Laboratory
BC Cancer Agency
Distler, MS, MT(ASCP)SBB, Technical Director,
- Provide participants with information regarding the current status of the
global initiative for ISBT 128 labeling of cellular therapy products.
- Provide participants with system and implementation insight from a facility
with one year of operational experience.
- Focused discussion of overcoming the hurdles of implementing ISBT 128
labeling for a multi-site BMT program.
- Describe and review labeling system design process, implementation and
- Discuss current issues and challenges.
This product is a downloadable zipped folder containing an mp3 audio recording of the presentation and a PDF copy (or copies) of the Power Point slides.