Organized by the ISCT Laboratory Practices Committee
Chair: Deborah Lamontagne, MLS(ASCP), Stem Cell Laboratory Tech Leader, Harvard University
Michele Herman, MT(ASCP), Compliance Officer - Tranfusion Medicine, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Andrew Havens, Quality Assurance Manager, University of Utah Cell Therapy Facility
- Review regulatory & accreditation requirements for vendor qualification.
- Decribe basic process for qualification of a critical service provider.
- Describe basic overview of steps involved in performing a site visit.
- Discuss supply/reagent scoring.
- Describe the system used at a Cell Therapy Facility and how it provides a structured way to identify critical supplies/reagents. Show how a scoring system can directly correlate to what type of vendor qualification is required.
- Discuss how to perform qualifications with vendors without a site visit.
This product is a downloadable zipped folder containing an mp3 audio recording of the presentation and a PDF copy (or copies) of the Power Point slides.